Saturday, June 11, 2016

MrJackFreckles ~ Wow, Gotcha Day Number Fourteen!

Yup, today,June 10th, was my Gotcha Day, Fourteen year ago, I was gotted by my boss-boy as an early birthday present, his birthday wasn't till October...but since it was summer time, that was better timing as far as getting me...so...Happy Gotcha Day to ME! BOL!

Cooper and his talented furmily from Dogster sent me a Gotcha Day Card:


Thanks so much Cooper and furmily!





Sheesh, I was teeny weenie then, OMD!I weighed 2.5 pounds, and fit in growlmy's hand...

I did not 'do' anything too special today, but growlmy did not leave our den at all. So I got to help her with chores in the den and outside too. I love it when she stays home:)

I did get some yummy yogurt; Charlie (from Down Under) thought I should get ice cream...but there is not any of that in our den anymore...not for a couple years already.

Growlmy is getting ready to work this weekend...and then on the 13th it will be pawppy's barkday...oops, I mean birthday, BOL! Pawppy has to go to his work all day and a meeting after his work hours and growlmy asked him if he wanted to do something together after that, but he said no, He just wanted to come home and relax with a nice home cooked dinner and his furmily around him...that would be me and my kitty brofurs, BOL! The unfurbros cannot come by, due to distance and other junk, but they will call pawppy and talk on the phone or leave text messages...sheesh, what a world we live in. The whole furmily of peeps will likely share a special meal later when they can all get together, that means that I will have to do yard guard duty and snoppervise the kitties...Hmmm...

Now I know that growlmy has some nice wine in her pantry...good thing she is off on June 13th...and the next day as well, BOL!

And this is how I do Yard Guard Duty:


See ya!!
Woofs!!

Please note that now I am HERE, in a combined blog with my kitty brofurs.
Its called: Meezer's Mews & Freckles' Woofs




I hope you will visit me there and have fun adventures in Bloggerland with all of us:)








24 comments:

  1. Again we wish you a Happy Gotcha Day Freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy gotcha day! You were a cute pup!

    Our ghostwriter is working this weekend (not her regular weekend to work) because she traded with someone who needed to be off. But then she has two weekends in a row off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      That means you will get off on Father's Day! Hooray!!

      Delete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day, Mr. Jack Freckles. We hope you have a pawtastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha Day!!! And Happy Birthday to your Dad! I hope they share the nice home cooked dinner with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Hmmm, now that would be a great idea!

      Delete
  5. Happy Gotchaday Jack. Hope your day is purrfect.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
  6. dawg dood !!!!! happee bee lated two ewe; we waz offline sinz thurzday but we had ta
    stop bye two day & say happee 14th N heerz ta 140 mor....heerz two dawg bizcuits dishes, happee day wishes & late mackerull fishes...hope ya hada total lee awesum day; hope ya got a 2016 FURRarreez car & heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♫♪♫♪♫♫♫ happee birthday two de dad oh pipo, minko & dawg dood !! hope yur dayz total lee awesum, eat a lot oh pie & cake, N joy & heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health for ewe two ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Jack Freckles you are never to late to show up on my blog for my friends always give me a smile. But I am certainly late to be celebrating your June 10 Gotcha Day and Pawpp's big day.
    Well better late than never. So I am woofing you a Big Late Happy Gotcha Day and we pray Pawpp had nice messages from the unfurbros and the bottle of wine was popped.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks and pawppy had a fine day and so did I a few days before that:)

      Being late is OK, it extends the fun!!

      Did you know we are here now:

      http://pipoandminkoandmrjackfreckles.blogspot.com/

      (and there are follow buttons there too.)
      Woofs!

      Delete
  9. Freckles, I hope you had a pawsome gotcha day! You were, and still are, the most adorable fellow (mom talking here!). Hope your summer is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr Jack Freckles we are a bit late but a big Happy Birthday from all of us at the Tomcat Home.
    Love seeing you and Pipo and Minko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Timmy and company!

      We are here now:

      http://pipoandminkoandmrjackfreckles.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  11. Hi Buddy! Thanks so much!
    Did you know we have moved again?? We wanted a real name not numbers in our URL...so now we are here:

    http://pipoandminkoandmrjackfreckles.blogspot.com/

    Woofs!!

    ReplyDelete